Home » News » Public Safety
Four treated for smoke inhalation after fire
Firefighters were called to Morways Mobile Home Park off Lover's Lane about 1:50 a.m., Chief Charlie Baraly said Friday.
Owners Wayne and Peggy Simoneaw, their daughter, 20, and their son, 25, had been sleeping when the fire started, but were out of the home when firefighters arrived, Baraly said.
Baraly said Wayne Simoneaw was still in the hospital Friday afternoon.
Firefighters are investigating, but said the fire does not appear to have been set, Baraly said. Mobile homes on each side of the structure sustained minor siding damage.
Firefighters knocked down the blaze in about 45 minutes, but were on the scene until about 6:30 a.m. making sure all hot spots were out.
The Red Cross was notified.
- Meghan Pierce Sunday News Correspondent firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection