Bonneville continues support of Santa Fund
There are no operating expenses or overhead taken out of donations to the Santa Fund. Every penny goes to assist families in need of some help, and the biggest beneficiaries are the children.
"We adopted the Santa Fund," said Berry. "It's a tradition for us."
Bonneville is a part of the community, and Berry said an important part of the company's tradition of service is giving back.
The generosity of Santa Fund donors makes it possible for the holidays to still be a joyful time. The Santa Fund makes food, clothing and gifts available during the holiday season, so ?nancially stressed families can put their resources toward paying bills for basic needs.
How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bogaerts’ 9th-inning bloop beats O’s - 0
- Berube the Fan Favorite - 0
- Bartosak (42 saves) stars as Monarchs edge Portland - 0
- Fisher Cats fall at New Britain for third straight loss - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Three games, three wins for Memorial - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Chabot truly is a Distinguished American - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Goffstown piles up runs in win over Pembroke - 0
- Man arrested after drawing gun following car crash - 0
- Record Store Day is for the serious listener - 0
Record Store Day is for the serious listener
GOP hopefuls make their pitch in NH
Democrats fire back at group of GOP hopefuls
Working and on welfare: NH tops
Why Rubio is probably the GOP's best hope
Increase prosperity, not taxes
Freedom of — and from — religion
Rubio: Removing sanctions won't help Cuba
Nashua hotels appeal city's assessments