Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
5 city businesses burglarized
MANCHESTER — Burglars struck five city businesses during an approximate six-hour period early Saturday, forcing their way into some and, in one case, stealing cash from the register.
Surveillance video at CD Restaurant, 2323 Brown Ave., revealed a white male smashing a brick through a window to get into the restaurant about 2 a.m. Police had not determined if anything was taken. The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, average build, with black and gray hair.
Don Quijote’s restaurant at 362 Union told police about 4 a.m. that a rear door had been forced open and cash taken from the register.
Good Times Smoke Shop at 817 Elm St. told police workers found the rear door forced open about 6:15 a.m. Nothing inside appeared to have been disturbed or taken.
The Fork and Spoon Diner at 119 Hanover St. reported about 7 a.m. that someone got in by forcing open a rear door and ransacked the interior.
Margarita’s at 1036 Elm St. notified police at 8:15 a.m. that two rear windows were shattered and pushed in. It did not appear as if anyone got inside.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal