Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
5 city businesses burglarized
MANCHESTER — Burglars struck five city businesses during an approximate six-hour period early Saturday, forcing their way into some and, in one case, stealing cash from the register.
Surveillance video at CD Restaurant, 2323 Brown Ave., revealed a white male smashing a brick through a window to get into the restaurant about 2 a.m. Police had not determined if anything was taken. The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, average build, with black and gray hair.
Don Quijote’s restaurant at 362 Union told police about 4 a.m. that a rear door had been forced open and cash taken from the register.
Good Times Smoke Shop at 817 Elm St. told police workers found the rear door forced open about 6:15 a.m. Nothing inside appeared to have been disturbed or taken.
The Fork and Spoon Diner at 119 Hanover St. reported about 7 a.m. that someone got in by forcing open a rear door and ransacked the interior.
Margarita’s at 1036 Elm St. notified police at 8:15 a.m. that two rear windows were shattered and pushed in. It did not appear as if anyone got inside.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief