Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
UPDATE: Autopsy indicates Keene murder victim died of gunshot wounds
Agati added he expects the results to be released Tuesday morning.
Investigators continued Monday to gather evidence inside the home. Winter days make evidence gathering tough, since natural light is best for gathering evidence, Agati said.
Several tips have come in so far about activity on Pearl Street that night, Agati said. However, because Saturday night was a busy holiday shopping day and Pearl Street connects shopping hubs on Winchester and West streets, Agati said he expects many more people were out that night and hopes more tips will come in.
Family members identified Wheelock's body, Agati said. His home was equipped with a handicapped-accessible ramp.
According to the state's sex offender registry, Wheelock was convicted of 28 child pornography charges in 2005.
Agati said that as with any victim, where the person has been and who he associated with will be investigated.
Agati said investigators have a better idea of who was inside the home the night of the shooting, but would not comment further.
Police responded to the medical call at 9:28 p.m.
Because of people Wheelock had spoken to on Saturday, investigators know that the shooting occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m., Agati said.
Citizens may also leave an anonymous tip at the Keene Police Department's online anonymous tip line: www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth