Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
UPDATE: Autopsy indicates Keene murder victim died of gunshot wounds
Agati added he expects the results to be released Tuesday morning.
Investigators continued Monday to gather evidence inside the home. Winter days make evidence gathering tough, since natural light is best for gathering evidence, Agati said.
Several tips have come in so far about activity on Pearl Street that night, Agati said. However, because Saturday night was a busy holiday shopping day and Pearl Street connects shopping hubs on Winchester and West streets, Agati said he expects many more people were out that night and hopes more tips will come in.
Family members identified Wheelock's body, Agati said. His home was equipped with a handicapped-accessible ramp.
According to the state's sex offender registry, Wheelock was convicted of 28 child pornography charges in 2005.
Agati said that as with any victim, where the person has been and who he associated with will be investigated.
Agati said investigators have a better idea of who was inside the home the night of the shooting, but would not comment further.
Police responded to the medical call at 9:28 p.m.
Because of people Wheelock had spoken to on Saturday, investigators know that the shooting occurred between 9 and 9:30 p.m., Agati said.
Citizens may also leave an anonymous tip at the Keene Police Department's online anonymous tip line: www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal