Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigating death of man found at Laconia hotel
The man was reported to be in cardiac arrest by staff at the Landmark Inn after family members asked them to check on his welfare. Emergency responders declared him dead at the scene.
Laconia police said there were no obvious signs of trauma. The police and the NH State Medical Examiner's Office are investigating, with a cause of death still pending.
The man's identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Anyone with further information is encouraged to contact the Laconia Police Department at 524-5252 or the Greater Laconia Crime line at 524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- Judge rejects bid for new trial by ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start