Families celebrate Noon Year’s Eve
MANCHESTER - A family friendly event will take place Tuesday, Dec. 31 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Currier Museum of Art.
Noon Year’s Eve features a magic show, kid-friendly food, live music, a scavenger hunt and ice- carving demonstrations.
For the big finish, the Currier’s Winter Garden Caf floor will be covered with bubble wrap “fireworks” and hundreds of balloons will drop from the ceiling.
Last year, more than 700 people rang in the New Year at Noon Year’s Eve.
Discounted advance purchase tickets are available at currier.org. Currier Members save on tickets and get a members-only opening at 10 a.m.
Complete details available at: Http://www.currier.org/calendar/noon-years-eve-2013/.
Ssupport for Noon Year’s Eve at the Currier comes from Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, New Hampshire Public Television and Boston’s Independent Radio, 92.5 The River.
The Currier Museum of Art is located at 150 Ash St.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.