Merrimack ice rink opens
MERRIMACK — The ice-skating rink on O’Gara Drive is now open for the season.
The rink, located behind the tennis courts, is open to the public with weather permitting. The lighted ice rink is now open daily from 4:30 to 10 p.m.
Up-to-date ice conditions will be posted on the Merrimack Department of Public Works Facebook page.
The rink will be temporarily closed while it is being groomed, which will take place at 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week. For more information, call 423-8551.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.