Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police seek help in wallet theft
Police said the man was shown on store surveillance cameras removing a wallet from a woman's purse while she shopped for Christmas presents for her son, according to a press release.
Police said the theft of occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Walmart located on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth.
The press release said, "Store surveillance also shows the male shopping with the woman he is seen standing next to in the attached photograph. Other surveillance images show the couple shopping with a male child that is between two and three years old. It is believed that the suspect left the store in a gray or silver pickup truck."
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Officer Andre Wassouf at (603) 610-7515; Seacoast Crime Stoppers by leaving an anonymous tip at (603) 431-1199 or at seacoastcrimestoppers.org; or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) with the letters "TIPSCS".
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus