Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Portsmouth police seek help in wallet theft
Police said the man was shown on store surveillance cameras removing a wallet from a woman's purse while she shopped for Christmas presents for her son, according to a press release.
Police said the theft of occurred at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the Walmart located on Lafayette Road in Portsmouth.
The press release said, "Store surveillance also shows the male shopping with the woman he is seen standing next to in the attached photograph. Other surveillance images show the couple shopping with a male child that is between two and three years old. It is believed that the suspect left the store in a gray or silver pickup truck."
Anyone with information concerning the incident should contact Officer Andre Wassouf at (603) 610-7515; Seacoast Crime Stoppers by leaving an anonymous tip at (603) 431-1199 or at seacoastcrimestoppers.org; or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) with the letters "TIPSCS".
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief