Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man facing simple assault, criminal threatening charges
He is also accused of violating a protective order Dec. 5, by going to the Pine Street apartment of an ex-girlfriend, who had taken out a protective order in Family Division, and asking her obscene questions.
Blakney told Judge Gregory Michael that the protective order was dismissed Dec. 8, but that was three days after his alleged violation.
Probation hold bars release
Jason Lyons, 25, of 138 Pearl St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his girlfriend in the face Christmas Day.
Lyons also said his girlfriend was present in court and wanted to speak. So Michael invited Ashley Arbogast to do so, warning her that everything she said was being recorded.
A bail revocation hearing was set Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Raymond Perez, 24, who is accused of stalking his girlfriend.
Conditions of his $1,000 cash/surety bail, set Dec. 2 on a simple assault charge, barred Perez from contact with his girlfriend and barred him from returning to 236 Douglas St. The stalking charge alleges he was with his girlfriend in the Douglas Street apartment Wednesday night.
Dale Adams, 49, of 1302 Goffstown Road, pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to five charges of simple assault and one of criminal mischief.
Trial was set for Feb. 12, 2014.
Charged with attempted burglary
Police said they ordered the man they spotted to stop, but he fled, scaled a fence and ran north toward Lowell Street. Officer Patrick Mullen and Sgt. Brandon Murphy were able to catch the man in the area of Lowell and Maple streets and take him into custody after a brief struggle.
Corey Guay, 24, who is barred by bail conditions on earlier charges from his previous address at 467 Beech St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a simple assault charge stemming from a November incident. Guay was arraigned last Wednesday on two charges of simple assault, false imprisonment and criminal threatening from the original incident and this charge was the result of further investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus