Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man facing simple assault, criminal threatening charges
He is also accused of violating a protective order Dec. 5, by going to the Pine Street apartment of an ex-girlfriend, who had taken out a protective order in Family Division, and asking her obscene questions.
Blakney told Judge Gregory Michael that the protective order was dismissed Dec. 8, but that was three days after his alleged violation.
Probation hold bars release
Jason Lyons, 25, of 138 Pearl St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he punched his girlfriend in the face Christmas Day.
Lyons also said his girlfriend was present in court and wanted to speak. So Michael invited Ashley Arbogast to do so, warning her that everything she said was being recorded.
A bail revocation hearing was set Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Raymond Perez, 24, who is accused of stalking his girlfriend.
Conditions of his $1,000 cash/surety bail, set Dec. 2 on a simple assault charge, barred Perez from contact with his girlfriend and barred him from returning to 236 Douglas St. The stalking charge alleges he was with his girlfriend in the Douglas Street apartment Wednesday night.
Dale Adams, 49, of 1302 Goffstown Road, pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to five charges of simple assault and one of criminal mischief.
Trial was set for Feb. 12, 2014.
Charged with attempted burglary
Police said they ordered the man they spotted to stop, but he fled, scaled a fence and ran north toward Lowell Street. Officer Patrick Mullen and Sgt. Brandon Murphy were able to catch the man in the area of Lowell and Maple streets and take him into custody after a brief struggle.
Corey Guay, 24, who is barred by bail conditions on earlier charges from his previous address at 467 Beech St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a simple assault charge stemming from a November incident. Guay was arraigned last Wednesday on two charges of simple assault, false imprisonment and criminal threatening from the original incident and this charge was the result of further investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'