Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
East Rochester man facing multiple charges
Police responded to investigate after receiving a report that a vehicle lost control and left the Milton Road — Route 125 — off ramp to Route 16 around 7:42 p.m.
As no one was inside the vehicle when officers arrived, a police K-9 team responded to search the area. Police found two men and a boy walking along Milton Road.
Following an investigation, Justin Holsapple, 36, of 32 B Grove St. in East Rochester, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, conduct after an accident and endangering the welfare of a child.
None of the occupants were injured, according to police.
“We suspect the accident was caused by a combination of speed and alcohol,” Sgt. Michael Brinkman said in an e-mail.
As a juvenile was involved, Brinkman said police could not release the identity or the age of the child.
The vehicle was towed from the scene.
Holsapple, who was released on $5,000 personal recognizance, is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 6 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief