Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
East Rochester man facing multiple charges
Police responded to investigate after receiving a report that a vehicle lost control and left the Milton Road — Route 125 — off ramp to Route 16 around 7:42 p.m.
As no one was inside the vehicle when officers arrived, a police K-9 team responded to search the area. Police found two men and a boy walking along Milton Road.
Following an investigation, Justin Holsapple, 36, of 32 B Grove St. in East Rochester, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, conduct after an accident and endangering the welfare of a child.
None of the occupants were injured, according to police.
“We suspect the accident was caused by a combination of speed and alcohol,” Sgt. Michael Brinkman said in an e-mail.
As a juvenile was involved, Brinkman said police could not release the identity or the age of the child.
The vehicle was towed from the scene.
Holsapple, who was released on $5,000 personal recognizance, is scheduled to be arraigned Jan. 6 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council