Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Charlestown man faces new charge in wife’s murder
James R. Robarge, 44, was initially charged and arraigned on second-degree murder in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont Aug. 26 after he was extradited from Vermont to New Hampshire.Robarge is scheduled to be arraigned on the two murder charges and have a bail hearing via video conference in Sullivan County Superior Court in Newport Jan. 6.
On the day she was murdered, Kelly Robarge, 42, was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson; she had filed for divorce that morning, according to the arrest affidavit on file in the Vermont court.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their marital home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus