Timberlane district blizzard bag plan in place
Assistant Superintendent Roxanne Wilson said the district is working on the final process of making the program a reality.
“The audience for that is really the parents, but we are also putting together information for the teachers,” said Wilson. “We will have two training dates in January to work with the elementary, middle and high school teachers.”
Teachers will also be available to students via email during the snow days.
Wilson said it is likely that the first blizzard bag day won’t be called until after the high school begins its next term on Jan. 27. She said this will give the district time to get everyone up to speed.
The district is also looking at contingency plans to make sure students can complete lessons even if there is a power or Internet outage during the storm.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- A faithful restoration of a Manchester cathedral - 4
- Calender of religious events in the state - 0
- South African chorus at Portsmouth church - 0
- Collection this weekend to help religious communities address a retirement shortfall - 0
- Interfaith Women of NH at Temple Adath Yeshurun - 0
- Candlelight Advent concert Tuesday night at Saint Raphael Church in Manchester - 0
- Keene churches increase winter breakfasts this year - 0
- Pope to visit U.S. next year - 0
- St. Margaret of Scotland in Conway to celebrate the Kirkin' of the Tartan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'