Bereavement groups planned next month in Laconia, Wolfeboro
Central New Hampshire VNA & Hospice is offering seven-week bereavement support groups in two locations beginning in mid- to late January.
One group will meet in Laconia on Wednesdays, and the other group will meet in Wolfeboro on Thursdays.
The specific times have not been determined, but each group will meet weekly for 1½ hours.
The VNA & Hospice says support groups give people the opportunity to discuss and learn ways of coping with their loss, to gain the support of others in caring ways and to learn about the grief process.
Preregistration is required for the free groups.
To register or for more information, call James Miller, hospice bereavement coordinator, to schedule an appointment at 524-8444 ext. 2390 or 569-2729 ext. 256 or email JMiller@centralvna.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.