Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Cab driver pulls gun to stop unruly passenger
Brian Paradise, 48, of Nashua, was taking a passenger from Nashua to Amherst when he was assaulted while the passenger apparently attempted to avoid paying the cab tab, police said.
Paradise displayed a handgun, for which he is licensed to conceal, just before 1 a.m. on Route 101A near Northern Boulevard.
Police arrested Jarrod Brouillette, 25, of Amherst, and charged him with simple assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He was later released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment in Milford on Jan. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus