60th: Mr. and Mrs. Collins
Mr. Collins and the former Martha Lee Eaton met in college and were married in the Presbyterian Church in Oakmont, Pa.
The Collins have three grandchildren, Brendan and wife Courtney of Casselberry, Fla., Megan Dumont and husband Brent of Haverhill, Mass., and Moira Boucher of Manchester.
Mr. Collins spent most of his career in the defense industry as a field engineer, retiring from Unisys and starting his own corporation in 1989.
A family dinner will be held at the Common Man restaurant in Concord over the holidays. The entire family planned to spend Christmas and New Year's Day together.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Supervised visitation: The metal detector problem - 1
- Charter cap trap: A restriction to repeal - 0
- Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal - 4
- Bedford’s road bond: A good deal for a big fix - 1
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 19
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'