60th: Mr. and Mrs. Collins
Mr. Collins and the former Martha Lee Eaton met in college and were married in the Presbyterian Church in Oakmont, Pa.
The Collins have three grandchildren, Brendan and wife Courtney of Casselberry, Fla., Megan Dumont and husband Brent of Haverhill, Mass., and Moira Boucher of Manchester.
Mr. Collins spent most of his career in the defense industry as a field engineer, retiring from Unisys and starting his own corporation in 1989.
A family dinner will be held at the Common Man restaurant in Concord over the holidays. The entire family planned to spend Christmas and New Year's Day together.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters