Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester woman accused of assaulting her daughters
Colleen Gagne, 58, of 855 Coral Ave., is accused of punching her 26-year-old daughter in the face several times and of swinging her arms at her 24-year-old daughter, striking her, when the younger woman sought to intervene.
The court documents show a police officer noted Gagne was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech as she spoke, which the officer said was due to intoxication. Gagne was arrested on two counts of domestic simple assault.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon also requested that Gagne be required to complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before her release.
Alexandra Fereira, 20, of 52 Dubuque St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that accuses her of confronting another woman, while wearing brass knuckles, and telling the woman: "I'm gonna … you up." That threatening allegedly occurred at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 5, at 175 Chestnut St.
A probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the remaining charges was set for Jan. 28.
Caught by a firearms record check
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917