Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester woman accused of assaulting her daughters
Colleen Gagne, 58, of 855 Coral Ave., is accused of punching her 26-year-old daughter in the face several times and of swinging her arms at her 24-year-old daughter, striking her, when the younger woman sought to intervene.
The court documents show a police officer noted Gagne was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech as she spoke, which the officer said was due to intoxication. Gagne was arrested on two counts of domestic simple assault.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon also requested that Gagne be required to complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before her release.
Alexandra Fereira, 20, of 52 Dubuque St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that accuses her of confronting another woman, while wearing brass knuckles, and telling the woman: "I'm gonna … you up." That threatening allegedly occurred at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 5, at 175 Chestnut St.
A probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the remaining charges was set for Jan. 28.
Caught by a firearms record check
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief