Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester woman accused of assaulting her daughters
Colleen Gagne, 58, of 855 Coral Ave., is accused of punching her 26-year-old daughter in the face several times and of swinging her arms at her 24-year-old daughter, striking her, when the younger woman sought to intervene.
The court documents show a police officer noted Gagne was unsteady on her feet, slurring her speech as she spoke, which the officer said was due to intoxication. Gagne was arrested on two counts of domestic simple assault.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon also requested that Gagne be required to complete the booking process at the Manchester Police Department before her release.
Alexandra Fereira, 20, of 52 Dubuque St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that accuses her of confronting another woman, while wearing brass knuckles, and telling the woman: "I'm gonna … you up." That threatening allegedly occurred at about 9:05 a.m. Dec. 5, at 175 Chestnut St.
A probable cause hearing on the felony and a status hearing on the remaining charges was set for Jan. 28.
Caught by a firearms record check
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917