Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Leads elusive in shooting death of German shepherd mix in Plaistow
Six weeks have passed since the shooting, but Curto isn't giving up hope that the person who gunned down his dog will be caught.
Jaycee, who would have turned 9 this month, was killed shortly after she was let outside to relieve herself at the family's business, USA 1 Motors at 39 Westville Road, on Nov. 19.
A reward offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the shooter has now grown to $2,000, according to a Facebook page created by a family friend after the shooting called "Justice for Jaycee."
"Jaycee's case is still open, but we are hoping to find more or new information as most of the leads have not been very successful so far. It will remain active, and we will hopefully get new information in time," Deputy Police Chief Kathleen Jones said.
"Every lead helps. Whatever it takes to get it done. I've been keeping my ear out for anything, but at the moment that's about it. If someone is going to get caught, they're going to get caught," said Curto, who continues to receive support from people upset by the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal