Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Leads elusive in shooting death of German shepherd mix in Plaistow
Six weeks have passed since the shooting, but Curto isn't giving up hope that the person who gunned down his dog will be caught.
Jaycee, who would have turned 9 this month, was killed shortly after she was let outside to relieve herself at the family's business, USA 1 Motors at 39 Westville Road, on Nov. 19.
A reward offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the shooter has now grown to $2,000, according to a Facebook page created by a family friend after the shooting called "Justice for Jaycee."
"Jaycee's case is still open, but we are hoping to find more or new information as most of the leads have not been very successful so far. It will remain active, and we will hopefully get new information in time," Deputy Police Chief Kathleen Jones said.
"Every lead helps. Whatever it takes to get it done. I've been keeping my ear out for anything, but at the moment that's about it. If someone is going to get caught, they're going to get caught," said Curto, who continues to receive support from people upset by the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief