Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Manchester dentist indicted on 189 counts of Medicaid fraud
A Merrimack County Superior Court grand jury handed down the indictments on Dec. 20 against Dr. Nicholas Marshall, whose office is in the Eastside Plaza Shopping Center off Hanover Street.
Most of the indictments allege that Marshall, between 2008 and 2013, "knowingly made, (or) presented ... with intent to defraud, a false or fraudulent claim for payment for a service for which payment may be made in whole or in part under RSA 161 or RSA 167," the state laws governing public assistance.
Marshall's attorney, James Moir, said the dentist would be pleading not guilty when he is arraigned later this month.
Sarah Blodgett, the assistant attorney general with the Medicaid fraud unit, was unavailable for comment on Tuesday.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 9
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917