Former NHPTV producer Richard Ager dies
Ager covered New Hampshire politics and stories for NHPTV for 18 years and had been a political affairs reporter and producer at Wyoming PBS for the past two years.
“He received so many comments from the subjects of his stories, talking about his fairness, journalistic skill and integrity,” said DeAngelis. “He received hand-written notes from those he interviewed thanking him for the story. We have missed him greatly since he left NHPTV, and will even more so now.”
He is survived by his wife, Renee, and sons Robert and Reece.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.