Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Teen charged with transporting alcohol, aggravated DWI
Says he was celebrating
A Derry man Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he was out for the first time since sustaining a broken jaw when he was arrested early New Year’s Day.
Police said Officer Casey Finn was on patrol early Wednesday morning when he saw a man, later identified as Couto, pick up a cigarette ash container and throw it to the ground in front of Murphy’s Tap Room, 494 Elm St. Finn reported that when he stopped to investigate further, Couto became increasingly belligerent, yelling obscenities and pushing Finn in the shoulder. After a minor struggle, Finn reported, he was able to take Couto into custody.
When police arrested Rico Lanzillotti, 30, of 461 Beech St., Wednesday for punching his girlfriend in the head, they also arrested him on warrants for assaulting a man in the Central Street alley, at Union Street, Aug. 7. In August, his address was on Central Street.
Bail was set at $1,500 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with either alleged victim. Trial was set for Feb. 3.
Tracy Dowell’s girlfriend told police that he applied pressure to her throat that caused her to lose consciousness Wednesday night. As a result of the woman’s claims, Dowell, 45, of 231 Wilson St., was charged with second-degree assault.
The misdemeanor charges allege he poured a gallon of water on the woman while she was sleeping, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the floor, stomped on her chest with his left foot, and told her: “Look at me. I’m going to kill you.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief