Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Burglar gets $700 in change after dropping in from ceiling
MANCHESTER — A sneaky burglar made off with about $700 in change after he jumped down into a pizzeria’s office from a drop ceiling after making his way overhead from the restaurant’s rest room.
Police said the manager of Pizza Express, 245 Maple St., discovered the burglary late Wednesday afternoon. He told police he left his office for a short time and when he returned he noticed some minor ransacking and two boxes of coins totaling about $700 missing.
Upper shelves in the office had some debris on them from the ceiling tiles, police noted. Video surveillance recorded a man entering the restaurant through a rear door and going directly into the rest room. A short time later, the same man is recorded leaving the rest room and exiting the restaurant through the same rear door.
The man is described as a 6-foot, Hispanic man with a goatee. He is about 30 years old and weighs about 170 pounds. He wore a white puffy jacket with a hood, a ball cap with a pink brim, blue jeans and dark shoes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief