Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Rochester enacts citywide parking ban due to storm
The citywide parking ban is scheduled to be in effect between 9 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. As a result, vehicles without exemption permits could be towed from all streets and parking lots throughout the city, according to www.rochesternh.net.
City officials plan to work closely with businesses – especially restaurants in the downtown – to ensure all customers and employees have a chance to move their vehicles into designated parking areas before beginning to remove snow, if possible, according to a Public Works spokeswoman.
While curbside trash pickup is delayed one day due to the New Year’s holiday, the schedule is not impacted by the storm, according to Waste Management officials. For more information, visit www.wm.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
Red Sox's Holt has All-Star history