Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Parking ban in effect in Somersworth through 5 p.m. Friday
Any vehicles parked along streets will be ticketed and towed until 5 p.m. Friday. The parking ban will be enforced in the downtown business district between 10 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday.
The following downtown streets are affected by the measure: Government Way, Station Street, John Parsons Way, Main Street – from Market to Fayette, both sides of Washington Street, Constitutional Way, Market Street, High Street – from Washington to Market, and Somersworth Plaza.
For more information about alternative parking options, visit www.somersworth.com or contact Jennifer Nalley at the Public Works Department via phone at (603) 692-4266 or by emailing email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles