Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Storm puts high school games across New Hampshire on hold
On Thursday, Manchester Public Schools athletic director Christopher Donovan announced all scheduled games and practices for Friday have been postponed because of the snowstorm. Donovan said the decision was made by Manchester Supt. Dr. Debra Livingston.
Trinity athletic director Chip Polak said his school has postponed Friday’s scheduled girls’ and boys’ basketball games against Exeter. Those games have been reset for Saturday. The Trinity girls will host Exeter at 1 p.m. for the JV game followed by the 2:30 p.m. varsity game. Polak said the boys’ varsity game at Exeter will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday’s ice hockey contest between host Bishop Guertin and Trinity was postponed and that game will be rescheduled at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection