Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Storm puts high school games across New Hampshire on hold
On Thursday, Manchester Public Schools athletic director Christopher Donovan announced all scheduled games and practices for Friday have been postponed because of the snowstorm. Donovan said the decision was made by Manchester Supt. Dr. Debra Livingston.
Trinity athletic director Chip Polak said his school has postponed Friday’s scheduled girls’ and boys’ basketball games against Exeter. Those games have been reset for Saturday. The Trinity girls will host Exeter at 1 p.m. for the JV game followed by the 2:30 p.m. varsity game. Polak said the boys’ varsity game at Exeter will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday’s ice hockey contest between host Bishop Guertin and Trinity was postponed and that game will be rescheduled at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw