Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Storm puts high school games across New Hampshire on hold
On Thursday, Manchester Public Schools athletic director Christopher Donovan announced all scheduled games and practices for Friday have been postponed because of the snowstorm. Donovan said the decision was made by Manchester Supt. Dr. Debra Livingston.
Trinity athletic director Chip Polak said his school has postponed Friday’s scheduled girls’ and boys’ basketball games against Exeter. Those games have been reset for Saturday. The Trinity girls will host Exeter at 1 p.m. for the JV game followed by the 2:30 p.m. varsity game. Polak said the boys’ varsity game at Exeter will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday’s ice hockey contest between host Bishop Guertin and Trinity was postponed and that game will be rescheduled at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 10
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it