Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Storm puts high school games across New Hampshire on hold
On Thursday, Manchester Public Schools athletic director Christopher Donovan announced all scheduled games and practices for Friday have been postponed because of the snowstorm. Donovan said the decision was made by Manchester Supt. Dr. Debra Livingston.
Trinity athletic director Chip Polak said his school has postponed Friday’s scheduled girls’ and boys’ basketball games against Exeter. Those games have been reset for Saturday. The Trinity girls will host Exeter at 1 p.m. for the JV game followed by the 2:30 p.m. varsity game. Polak said the boys’ varsity game at Exeter will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday’s ice hockey contest between host Bishop Guertin and Trinity was postponed and that game will be rescheduled at a later date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama