Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police still looking for gunman from brawl
“The people detectives were able to track down and talk to about the incident weren’t very forthcoming,” said Lt. Maureen Tessier on Friday.
Tessier said no one was injured and investigators have not found any damaged property.
Officer Casey Finn chased after them, and one ducked into a doorway out of sight. Finn caught up to the second man, identified as Frankie Peralta, 28, of 197 Laurel St. He was arrested for resisting arrest.
The gunman is described as Hispanic, about 5-foot-9, with black curly hair, wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
Alex Ortiz, 21, of 313 Lowell St. approached Finn saying the vest was his and he wanted it back. Finn refused, telling Ortiz the vest was evidence.
While being booked at the station, Ortiz spat at one of the officers, according to police, and subsequently was charged with simple assault.
As Finn and Officer Raymond Youngs were chasing Peralta, Jonathan Gallego allegedly lunged at Youngs and shouted obscenities at the officer.
Pedro Gallego was arrested on an unrelated warrant for operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483