Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police still looking for gunman from brawl
“The people detectives were able to track down and talk to about the incident weren’t very forthcoming,” said Lt. Maureen Tessier on Friday.
Tessier said no one was injured and investigators have not found any damaged property.
Officer Casey Finn chased after them, and one ducked into a doorway out of sight. Finn caught up to the second man, identified as Frankie Peralta, 28, of 197 Laurel St. He was arrested for resisting arrest.
The gunman is described as Hispanic, about 5-foot-9, with black curly hair, wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
Alex Ortiz, 21, of 313 Lowell St. approached Finn saying the vest was his and he wanted it back. Finn refused, telling Ortiz the vest was evidence.
While being booked at the station, Ortiz spat at one of the officers, according to police, and subsequently was charged with simple assault.
As Finn and Officer Raymond Youngs were chasing Peralta, Jonathan Gallego allegedly lunged at Youngs and shouted obscenities at the officer.
Pedro Gallego was arrested on an unrelated warrant for operating after suspension.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917