Fred Fuller Oil under scrutiny for failing to make timely deliveries
Boffetti said the company has been cooperative and assures him that oil will be delivered to customers who have dealt with temperatures that dipped below zero during overnight hours. He said the company is not the subject of any formal investigation.
At the company's headquarters in Hudson on Friday, several customers complained that their oil tanks were either empty or nearly empty and said that they were not able to reach anyone by phone.
Simone McKeon of Manchester said her tank is nearly empty and that she is afraid she will run out of oil before her next scheduled delivery next week. She said she was additionally frustrated by the busy tones she encountered when trying to call Friday.
Two schools in Litchfield, both of which are Fuller customers, ran out of oil in December, though neither shortage affected students, according to their principals.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Natural gas bills almost double - 5
- Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more - 13
- Support for solar project in Monadnock Region sought - 0
- Iberdrola must file new application for Wild Meadows project - 1
- Heating pellets prove to be in short supply in NH - 13
- Wind farm firm puts application on hold to address safety issues at Groton site - 5
- Groton resident settles with wind farm company - 0
- Advertising campaign pushes for underground Northern Pass - 1
- Report: Gas pipeline not enough to avert New England energy crisis - 23
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth