Mr. and Mrs. Hanscomb celebrate their 50th
They were married on May 4,1963, at St. Peter Church, Auburn.
The couple have two daughters, Lynn Hanscomb of Auburn and Jill Hunter of Bow. They also have four grandchildren.
During the celebration, Fay and Frank renewed their marriage vows at a ceremony officiated by the Rev. Deacon Linda J. Spinella. Readings were done by their daughters Lynn and Jill and grandchildren, Adam Senecal, Sonia Hunter and Elisabeth Hunter.
Four members of the wedding party were present at the event: Philip Mitchell, John Mitchell, Joey Robie Pearson and matron of honor Donna Robinson Lignon of Alabama.
The celebration continued in the fall as the couple took a two-week anniversary trip to Austria, Germany and Switzerland with the Chris Angiulo group.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Smiles say it all about Santa Fund - 0
- Dec. 29 Santa Fund donor list - 0
- Today's list of Santa Fund contributors - 0
- 'Sometimes, people hit hard times' - 0
- Santa Fund Toy Shop helps 1,185 families - 0
- Unexpected role has its challenges - 0
- Union Leader Santa Fund: Today's list of contributors - 0
- Bonneville continues support of Santa Fund - 0
- 'We do what we can to keep them happy' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief