Mr. and Mrs. Hanscomb celebrate their 50th
They were married on May 4,1963, at St. Peter Church, Auburn.
The couple have two daughters, Lynn Hanscomb of Auburn and Jill Hunter of Bow. They also have four grandchildren.
During the celebration, Fay and Frank renewed their marriage vows at a ceremony officiated by the Rev. Deacon Linda J. Spinella. Readings were done by their daughters Lynn and Jill and grandchildren, Adam Senecal, Sonia Hunter and Elisabeth Hunter.
Four members of the wedding party were present at the event: Philip Mitchell, John Mitchell, Joey Robie Pearson and matron of honor Donna Robinson Lignon of Alabama.
The celebration continued in the fall as the couple took a two-week anniversary trip to Austria, Germany and Switzerland with the Chris Angiulo group.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson-Bistran engagement; June wedding planned - 0
- Manchester Central, Class of 1957 reunion; Manchester West, Class of 1949 reunion - 0
- Papachristos-Kilens engaged May 25 - 0
- 50th wedding anniversary: Mr. and Mrs. Jelley of Bedford - 0
- Army private with NH ties graduates from training; 4 from NH complete Air Force basic training; Nashua grad finishes ROTC leadership course - 0
- 60th wedding anniversary: Mr. and Mrs. LaRose of Pembroke - 0
- Tierney-Quinn wedding on June 27 in New Durham - 0
- Diltz-Gagnon wedding on Feb. 15 - 0
- Cande-Castellano engagement; fall 2014 wedding planned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out