Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Plow operator wanted for felony, parole violations, nabbed after highway chase
Tyler Payne, 28, was charged with disobeying a police officer and reckless operation. He is being held at Merrimack County Jail pending a court hearing on Monday.
According to police, Payne was driving a Ford F-250 plow truck owned by Big Al's Landscaping in Weare around 10:20 a.m. on Hooksett Road when Sgt. Mathew Burke spotted him. Burke knew Payne was wanted by Manchester police on a felony arrest warrant as well as by probation and parole officials.
Police said Burke attempted to stop Payne, but the driver refused to stop and instead led police on a pursuit onto I-93 and 293 before getting off in Manchester, where the pursuit continued.
Payne ended up back on Hooksett Road, where he was taken into custody by Hooksett police, with assistance from Manchester officers. Police said he refused the services of a bail commissioner.
Manchester police said the department has arrest warrants for Payne for receiving stolen property, a felony, and for theft by deception, a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal