Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Plow operator wanted for felony, parole violations, nabbed after highway chase
Tyler Payne, 28, was charged with disobeying a police officer and reckless operation. He is being held at Merrimack County Jail pending a court hearing on Monday.
According to police, Payne was driving a Ford F-250 plow truck owned by Big Al's Landscaping in Weare around 10:20 a.m. on Hooksett Road when Sgt. Mathew Burke spotted him. Burke knew Payne was wanted by Manchester police on a felony arrest warrant as well as by probation and parole officials.
Police said Burke attempted to stop Payne, but the driver refused to stop and instead led police on a pursuit onto I-93 and 293 before getting off in Manchester, where the pursuit continued.
Payne ended up back on Hooksett Road, where he was taken into custody by Hooksett police, with assistance from Manchester officers. Police said he refused the services of a bail commissioner.
Manchester police said the department has arrest warrants for Payne for receiving stolen property, a felony, and for theft by deception, a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal