Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Plow operator wanted for felony, parole violations, nabbed after highway chase
Tyler Payne, 28, was charged with disobeying a police officer and reckless operation. He is being held at Merrimack County Jail pending a court hearing on Monday.
According to police, Payne was driving a Ford F-250 plow truck owned by Big Al's Landscaping in Weare around 10:20 a.m. on Hooksett Road when Sgt. Mathew Burke spotted him. Burke knew Payne was wanted by Manchester police on a felony arrest warrant as well as by probation and parole officials.
Police said Burke attempted to stop Payne, but the driver refused to stop and instead led police on a pursuit onto I-93 and 293 before getting off in Manchester, where the pursuit continued.
Payne ended up back on Hooksett Road, where he was taken into custody by Hooksett police, with assistance from Manchester officers. Police said he refused the services of a bail commissioner.
Manchester police said the department has arrest warrants for Payne for receiving stolen property, a felony, and for theft by deception, a misdemeanor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua