Merrimack YMCA plans farmers' market fundraiser
MERRIMACK — The Merrimack YMCA will hold an indoor farmers market Jan. 25 to support the annual Y Cares scholarship program, which helps children and families in need.
The YMCA is looking for local farmers, producers, artists, crafters, restaurants and other vendors to participate and help the cause.
The event is scheduled from 8 a.m. to noon.
The Y Cares program provides scholarships for children and families to participate in various programs, including child care, and before- and after-school care. Vendor spaces are $20 each for a 6-foot table at the Merrimack YMCA.
Set-up begins at 7 a.m. Jan. 25 and the Merrimack YMCA reminds vendors they must have the necessary permits required by the state. The registration deadline is Jan. 17.
For more information, visit NMYMCA.org and search for “indoor farmers’ market” on the website. Briana Lafoe is the contact in the Merrimack YMCA childcare wing and may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors may also mail forms and payment to Lafoe at the Merrimack YMCA at 6 Henry Clay Drive, Merrimack, NH 03054.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.