Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Claremont man charged in New Year's Eve Jiffy Mart armed robbery
Police arrested James R. Perry, 25, of Claremont last Tuesday.
Police had responded to the Jiffy Mart, at the corner of Elm and North streets, at 8:30 a.m. after a man entered the store and demanded money from the clerk and said he had a weapon.
At his arraignment, his bail was set at $100,000 cash, and he was sent back to the House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'