Lebanon laundry fire snuffed out before spreading too far
Firefighters responded at 2:38 p.m. for a report of a dryer fire in the laundromat.
Lebanon Fire Chief Chris Christopoulos reported heavy smoke visible when he arrived on scene.
But soon discovered the fire extended into the dryer vent piping and burned a small area where the vent meets the roof.
Lebanon firefighters were assisted on scene by Lebanon police, and the Hanover and Hartford, Vermont, fire department. Enfield firefighters provided station coverage during the event.