Home » News » Public Safety
State trooper hurt while protecting accident scene
Unmarked State Police cruiser was damaged and a state trooper injured when hit by a Ford Expedition that lost control on a ramp from I-93 while supervising clean-up of an earlier accident.
Sgt. Michael McQuade was taken by ambulance to Franklin Regional Hospital for treatment of what police termed non-life-threatening injuries, and was later released.
Police said Gullage was "traveling too fast for the conditions," and lost control of her 2001 Ford Expedition on the snow-covered road.
Gullage, who was not injured, was ticketed for negligent operation.
The crash closed the off-ramp for about 45 minutes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 2
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 1
- Police say party near Keene State got out of control, became 'mass casualty incident' - 19
- KSC president 'saddened and disheartened' at Pumpkin Festival mayhem - 2
- More violence at Keene - 3
- Londonderry man killed in Massachusetts motorcycle crash - 0
- Fire at Swanzey dog kennels destroys barn - 0
- No arrests in incident that brought out Manchester SWAT, locked down Central High School - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manning sets mark for TD passes in Broncos' blowout of Niners - 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
- State association honors broadcasters - 0
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy