Jonah Goldberg: Marijuana as a test case: Will states' rights go to pot?
And Brandon Harris is stoked.
"It's such a big day in history," Harris, told the Washington Times. "The fact that we don't have to be criminals and can just smoke, and not be looked down on, or have to mess with the local police."
But that's OK with me. As non-judgmentalism becomes part of the secular catechism, people lose sight of the fact that the freedom to do what you want must include the freedom to form your own opinions about how other people use their freedom.
"We're staying," he told the Denver Post. "We're going to become residents."
But that's me. Others feel differently. And, if I'm going to be honest, I can't swear that if Washington, D.C., banned alcohol or caffeine, I wouldn't pull a Harris and ditch the District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Free Ray Brewer; No, forget I said that - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Some dance, others judge - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: When a tattoo is no longer for you - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Lessons learned on the ice - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ali Baba Whole Foods Festival is exotic, and right next door - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Artists invited to make utility boxes beautiful - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Grappone Automotive Group owner not afraid to go her own way - 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Queen City to host movie? - 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Palace Theatre is in search of its history - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coe-Brown, Merrimack Valley are upset winners - 0
- No. 1 Manchester Central takes 2-OT battle with Memorial - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Merrimack boys stifle Trinity in Div. I basketball semifinal - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- After big comeback, Dartmouth hockey team gets Union - 0
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- Ortiz, Napoli home runs pace Red Sox - 0
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep
For New Hampshire towns, it's time to vote
License revocations for DWI announced
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth