Jonah Goldberg: Marijuana as a test case: Will states' rights go to pot?
And Brandon Harris is stoked.
"It's such a big day in history," Harris, told the Washington Times. "The fact that we don't have to be criminals and can just smoke, and not be looked down on, or have to mess with the local police."
But that's OK with me. As non-judgmentalism becomes part of the secular catechism, people lose sight of the fact that the freedom to do what you want must include the freedom to form your own opinions about how other people use their freedom.
"We're staying," he told the Denver Post. "We're going to become residents."
But that's me. Others feel differently. And, if I'm going to be honest, I can't swear that if Washington, D.C., banned alcohol or caffeine, I wouldn't pull a Harris and ditch the District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Hanover High in 'Granite State Challenge' - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- Keene State College grad taking science study to new heights on Mount Everest - 0
- School group favors opening JROTC at Nashua high school - 0
- Athletics Dept. employee at UNH fired over 'invasion of privacy' - 0
- Loeb School spring classes include travel writing - 0
- Windham ready to open a 'Little Shop of Horrors' - 0
- Salem to decide fate of $75m school proposal - 0
- Allenstown parents mobilize to stave off $1 million school budget cut - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- Two Boys' fees top $1.4 million for work since 2006 - 0
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?