Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Pembroke couple charged with child endangerment in Belmont stop
"There were open hypodermic needles as well as liquid- and pill-form drugs within a foot of the baby," Estes said.
"At 7 months old, the movement of arms, the opening and closing of the mouth could have resulted in injury by needle stick or ingestion of drugs."
Boulanger asked Gagnon to get out of the car. Gagnon "stepped out and handed (Boulanger) a metal spoon with green soupy matter on it."
He said he found a smaller spoon and a needle, and found a baggy with green pills and three hypodermic needles in Boucher's purse. Boucher said the needles and the spoon were hers although she said she was not shooting up at the time, Estes said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917