Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pembroke couple charged with child endangerment in Belmont stop
"There were open hypodermic needles as well as liquid- and pill-form drugs within a foot of the baby," Estes said.
"At 7 months old, the movement of arms, the opening and closing of the mouth could have resulted in injury by needle stick or ingestion of drugs."
Boulanger asked Gagnon to get out of the car. Gagnon "stepped out and handed (Boulanger) a metal spoon with green soupy matter on it."
He said he found a smaller spoon and a needle, and found a baggy with green pills and three hypodermic needles in Boucher's purse. Boucher said the needles and the spoon were hers although she said she was not shooting up at the time, Estes said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483