Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Claremont robbery suspect found nearby after holdup
Mearls, who listed the homeless shelter as her address, but also indicated she is from Brookline, Mass., was charged with false report to law enforcement for giving an officer a false name.
It took a couple of tries for bailiffs and detainees to wake Holly Kula, 25, of 408 Cedar St., who dozed off while waiting for her arraignment Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Kula was in court after failing to appear in court on two theft by unauthorized taking charges from last summer, at Market Basket and WalMart.
Kula was hoping for personal recognizance bail, but her failures to appear ruled that out. Total bail is $1,350 cash/surety, with trial on both charges set for Feb. 4.
Anthony Brown, 36, of 1157 Front St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he pushed his girlfriend to the ground. A criminal threatening charge alleges that, during an argument, he told her he was going to hit and kill her.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,500 cash/surety bail, saying Brown recently waived a probable cause hearing on an habitual offender felony and faces a conduct after an accident charge from the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917